Island Living Real Estate Seller Services will help you get the most from your real estate investment in the quickest time possible. There are several questions a seller should ask of a Broker:
- How are you going to market my property?
- What is the current market trend?
- What changes do I need to make to my property to make it competitive in the current market?
- Do you have a co-broke arrangement with other brokers?
- What experience do you have in the area that my property is located?
Here are some easy and relatively inexpensive tips to assist you with the sale of your home:
- Make sure the house is freshly painted in neutral colors.
- Remove personal items, such as family photos.
- Make minor repairs- patch holes in walls,