Island Living Real Estate Seller Services will help you get the most from your real estate investment in the quickest time possible. There are several questions a seller should ask of a Broker:
- How are you going to market my property?
- What is the current market trend?
- What changes do I need to make to my property to make it competitive in the current market?
- Do you have a co-broke arrangement with other brokers?
- What experience do you have in the area that my property is located?
Here are some easy and relatively inexpensive tips to assist you with the sale of your home:
- Make sure the house is freshly painted in neutral colors.
- Remove personal items, such as family photos.
- Make minor repairs- patch holes in walls, fix cracked tiles, replaced cracked windows, etc.
- Get rid of clutter, inside and outside
- Clean Clean Clean
- Give your front entrance curb appeal by adding colorful flowers.
In the event of a sale you will need to provide the following:
- A copy of your current Real Property Tax assessment
- Copies of your current utility bills
- A plot plan of your property
- An inventory list of the items that are included in the sales agreement
- A current homeowners association statement (if you live in a condo or gated community)