1. Preheat oven to 350F/180C.
2. Peel apples, then cut into 1.5cm/3/5'' cubes.
3. Place apple in a bowl. Sprinkle with flour, sugar and cinnamon, then pour lemon juice over. Toss then spread out evenly in a 1.5 liter/1.5 quart baking dish.
4. Place topping ingredients in bowl. Mix until clumps form like sand. Spread over the apples, crumbling with your fingers while doing so if necessary.
5. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown. Remove, cover loosely with foil to keep warm and let stand for 10 minutes before serving (allows the filling to come together).
6. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream!
Serves about 8
Posted by Sales Manager on
Leave A Comment